The BEST deed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The BEST deed

Post by Clare on Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:47 am

Sahih Muslim :
Book 1 Kitab Al-Iman,
Number 144

It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira (Radi Allah Anhu) that:

"When, the son of Adam recites the Ayat of Sajdah (prostration) and then falls down in prostration, the Satan goes into seclusion and weeps and says: Alas, and in the narration of Abu Kuraib the words are: Woe unto me, the son of Adam was commanded to prostrate, and he prostrated and Paradise was entitled to him and I was commanded to prostrate, but I refused and am doomed to Hell

_________

Sahih Muslim :
Book 1 Kitab Al-Iman,
Number 146

It is narrated on the authority of Jabir (Radi Allah Anhu) that he heard the Apostle (may peace and blessings be upon him) saying
"Verily between man and between polytheism and unbelief is the negligence of prayer.

________

Sahih Muslim : Book 1 Kitab Al-Iman, Number 151

It is narrated on the authority of 'Abdullah b. Mas'ud (Radi Allah Anhu) that he observed. I asked the Messenger of Allah (sal-allahu- alleihi-wasallam ) which deed was the best. He (the Holy Prophet) replied: Prayer at its appointed hour. I (again) said: Then what? He (the Holy Prophet) replied: Kindness to the parents. I (again) said: Then what? He replied: Earnest endeavour (Jihad) in the cause of Allah. And I would have not ceased asking more questions but out of regard (for his feelings)
Clare
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 625
Comments : CLEANING + TIDYING = HAPPY HUSBAND
=>
HUGS + ATTENTION = HAPPY WIFE
Job/hobbies : Arts and crafts
Hajj : Did it when I was about 5 years muslim. I found the constant moving around form one place to another to be very unsettling. But alhamdililah I got to touch the Qaba. Medina was wonderful. The trips between Safa and Marwa most enjoyable.

Back to top Go down

Re: The BEST deed

Post by Clare on Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:04 am

Sahih Al - Bukhari Hadith
Volume 2, Book 21, Number 250:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

At the time of the Fajr prayer the Prophet (sallalahu alayhi wa salam) asked Bilal, "Tell me of the best deed you did after embracing Islam, for I heard your footsteps in front of me in Paradise." Bilal replied, "I did not do anything worth mentioning except that whenever I performed ablution during the day or night, I prayed after that ablution as much as was written for me."
Clare
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 625
Comments : CLEANING + TIDYING = HAPPY HUSBAND
=>
HUGS + ATTENTION = HAPPY WIFE
Job/hobbies : Arts and crafts
Hajj : Did it when I was about 5 years muslim. I found the constant moving around form one place to another to be very unsettling. But alhamdililah I got to touch the Qaba. Medina was wonderful. The trips between Safa and Marwa most enjoyable.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top