sisters-4-sisters (Islam in Ireland)
Asalam alaikom

Please login to get to the "members-only" sections

GIVE THANKS TO ALLAH

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GIVE THANKS TO ALLAH

Post by Clare on Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:14 am

Asalam alaikom sisters

Alhamdililah, this morning I feel so blessed. I have a network of wonderful sisters who only want the best for me. I am not alone.

NEITHER ARE YOU!

[youtube][/youtube]

I love you watch your weight Exercise Exercise bubblegum Let\'s dance Dance Praying watch your weight Wink
Clare
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 625
Comments : CLEANING + TIDYING = HAPPY HUSBAND
=>
HUGS + ATTENTION = HAPPY WIFE
Job/hobbies : Arts and crafts
Hajj : Did it when I was about 5 years muslim. I found the constant moving around form one place to another to be very unsettling. But alhamdililah I got to touch the Qaba. Medina was wonderful. The trips between Safa and Marwa most enjoyable.

Back to top Go down

Re: GIVE THANKS TO ALLAH

Post by muslimah-mom-friend on Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:58 pm

I love this song! When I was teaching Arabic kids English over the summer, I used this song as part of the curriculum!

muslimah-mom-friend
Gold Member

Female Posts : 229
Job/hobbies : English editing and tutoring, reading, cooking, crafts
Hajj : try to be loving and personable

Back to top Go down

Post by Clare on Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:42 pm

Asalam alaikom sisters

My dh is away in the Middle East and I hadn't heard from him for a while. I completely lost my mind - couldn't tell day from night, couldn't look after myself, literally could not think.

what really helped me to come back to sanity was hearing the roosters crowing confirming that the angels are about. When I would call upon Allah the roosters would crow. then i realized that the crow is 3 syllables like Hallelujah or Allahu akbar!

and what helped me to cry to Allah was the nasheed by Dawud Wharnsby Ali "...Allah will surely run to us if we hold out our hand" from A Whisper of Peace.

Please keep us all in each other's du'as.

The updated version

The original Version is on the album A whisper of Peace

I love you watch your weight Exercise Exercise bubblegum Let\'s dance Dance Praying watch your weight Wink
Clare
Admin
Admin

=>
Hajj : Did it when I was about 5 years muslim. I found the constant moving around form one place to another to be very unsettling. But alhamdililah I got to touch the Qaba. Medina was wonderful. The trips between Safa and Marwa most enjoyable.

Back to top Go down

Post by muslimah-mom-friend on Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:42 am

As-salaamu aliekum Dear Clare,

May Allah make this time easier for you and give you the patience and peace of mind to accept whatever He has written for you. Many times there is just nothing at all we can do to change a situation, except to remember that Allah is watching over all. When things are out of our control, all we can do is 'leave it in the Hands of Allah' and put our trust in Him. I know that is often easier said than done, especially in really trying circumstances, but as sisters we can still remind each other of this and lend our 'cyber shoulder' for you to rest your head on.

Be very sure of the following things (a reminder to myself as well as you):

Allah loves the believers.
Allah is Just and justice will prevail, even though we may not see it in this world.
Allah is Most Merciful and when He tests the believers it is to purify them, strengthen them and raise their status when they pass the tests.

Giving you a big {{{{{{{{{{ HUG }}}}}}}}}} across the miles.

your sister in Islam always

muslimah-mom-friend
Gold Member

Female Posts : 229
Job/hobbies : English editing and tutoring, reading, cooking, crafts
Hajj : try to be loving and personable

Back to top Go down

Post by Clare on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:57 am

Asalam alaikom

Thanks MMF.

Yes we have to trust our Creator and Sustainer, the One who has Power over All.

Clare
Admin
Admin

=>

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top