sisters-4-sisters (Islam in Ireland)
Asalam alaikom

Please login to get to the "members-only" sections

Salaam from Imaan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Salaam from Imaan

Post by Imaan on Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:21 pm

السلام عليكم و رحمه الله و بركاته

I'm Imaan and I am a homeschooling mum of two girls - Maryam (9) and Khadeeja (6). We have two homes - one in Singapore (where I am from) and the other in Islamabad, Pakistan (where I am based now).

I am book mad, love Islam and my Arabic classes and enjoy embroidery (although I am quite rubbish at it :P).

I hope to get to know all of you better Smile
Imaan
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 8
Comments : 30-something * born and raised Muslim * love Islam * passionate about books * homeschooler * Charlotte Mason * mad about tea * maker of wonky crafts * love Arabic
Job/hobbies : Housewife & homeschooler
Hajj : Not done Hajj

Back to top Go down

Re: Salaam from Imaan

Post by Admin on Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:03 pm

Asalam alaikom Imaan

I'm the same with embroidery. Nice to see you on here.

Carima

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 634
Comments : Where is Allah? Who was Muhammed? What is your book?

Back to top Go down

Post by shahada on Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:10 pm

salams imaan
inshalah you will post often and look forward to reading your posts

shahada
shahada

Female Posts : 366
Comments : islam is perfect,muslims are not
Job/hobbies : hw
Hajj : yes

Back to top Go down

Post by return2islam on Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:40 pm

Salam alaykoum wa ramtullah. Welcome to the forum. i hope you enjoy it here. You will have to fill us in on what life is like in Pakistan?

Hope to hear from you soon

Hope
return2islam

Female Posts : 70
Comments : La illaha illallah
Job/hobbies : working
Hajj : no

Back to top Go down

Post by Imaan on Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:32 am

wa `alaykum as salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh everyone Smile

Jazakillah khayran for the warm welcome Smile In shaa Allah I'll try to post a bit more and let you know what life is like here.
Imaan
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 8
Comments : 30-something * born and raised Muslim * love Islam * passionate about books * homeschooler * Charlotte Mason * mad about tea * maker of wonky crafts * love Arabic
Job/hobbies : Housewife & homeschooler
Hajj : Not done Hajj

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:28 am

Asalam alaikom sisters

Imaan please do tell us more about Singapore and Pakistan. There are lots of Pakastani muslims in the UK and we have some Pakistani-British members - their culture and traditions are very different from the Irish ones. I also have a neice who is half-pakistani but she is being raised in a very Irish fashion.

Looking forward to reading more of your posts.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 634
Comments : Where is Allah? Who was Muhammed? What is your book?

Back to top Go down

Post by dj_hyper1985 on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:02 pm

walaikum salaam imaan, inshallah we fine u and all ur family in good health.. inshallah we can meet next time in pakistan- my hubby from there, shud be going sept-dec 2011.inshallah.
dj_hyper1985

Back to top Go down

Meeting up

Post by Clare on Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:10 pm

Asalam alaikom sisters

Subhan Allah. Imaan - you might get to meet DJ before I do!!!! We'll have to have a Face-2-Face in the South and other places not just in Dublin. What do you all think? Group discussion

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Clare
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 625
Comments : CLEANING + TIDYING = HAPPY HUSBAND
=>
HUGS + ATTENTION = HAPPY WIFE
Job/hobbies : Arts and crafts
Hajj : Did it when I was about 5 years muslim. I found the constant moving around form one place to another to be very unsettling. But alhamdililah I got to touch the Qaba. Medina was wonderful. The trips between Safa and Marwa most enjoyable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top